getMolProperty()

User 5e4a6b88ad

25-02-2009 09:28:53

Hello,

I want to develop a web application in which if I open a SD file including proprties as "mol weight" , "mol formula" "IUPAC name" etc . then the applition should retrieve the property and store into database.

I am trying to use getMol90 , getMolProperty() and getMolProprtyKey() , getMolPropertyCount();

I want to use these methods in a java class instead of javascript. Will you please help me how to do that?

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

02-03-2009 19:01:50

If your code runs on server side, you can use Marvin Beans package.

If you need Marvin as a graphical interface to draw queries and display result (embedding into web pages), you need Marvin Applets package.

With the help of Marvin Beans API, on the server side, you can import structure files (like SD file) manipulate compounds programatically and export the result.

If you prefer applet, JavaScript is the best solution to provide incorporation between applet and other objects on the web page or post result to the server. We designed Marvin Applets API to call it from JavaScript or from other applet classes from the same page.

I do not understand exactly what is your aim. Can you explain what kind of Java code would call the applet API?