Printing to Avery style labels

User 46d63f39ea

04-03-2005 12:47:17

I'm not sure if this is the right place for the question, but i am in charge of looking into using ChemAxon software and we currently use our inhouse database to print onto Avery labels for bottles. The label have ID number, structure etc on them and I wondered if there was a way to do this using any of the ChemAxon tools. The Avery sheets are usually 21 labels per page and sometimes only need to print one or two labels at a time and usually three labels for each ID.

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

04-03-2005 18:19:16

To print multiple structures, you have to use a molecule table.

Use the Table menu of the MarvinView appliciaton to specify the layout of the MarvinView table. You can set the number of the visible rows / columns. If you have an SD file, you can specify which property fields would you like to display in cells. On the printed sheet, you will see the same layout.

To print structures, select "Print Visible" or "Print All" from the "Print" submenu of MarvinView's popup menu. The first option prints only one page with the visible cells, the second one prints all.

Save your structures into an SD file with ID-s (as SD fields). Open it in MarvinView, set its layout then print them using Marvin.