labels

User 870ab5b546

23-05-2008 15:17:31

When I add a bond angle label in MarvinSpace 5.0.3, a line connects the measurement to the central atom of the angle. The line should instead connect to the curve showing the angle that is being measured. The way it is, if I measure more than one angle about an atom, and I rotate the molecule, it's hard to tell which labels go with which angles.

Also, I find it impossible to highlight a second label. Shift-click doesn't work, and command-click (Mac user) brings up a menu.

Also, when I highlight a bond angle label, the curve showing the angle should also be highlighted. And when I delete the label, the curve should be deleted, too.

Also, the bond length label should show at least two digits past the decimal point, not just one. I can't find an option to change that.

ChemAxon efa1591b5a

27-05-2008 10:10:20

Hi Bob,

1. Bond angle monitor: you're right, the line connecting the label should end at the arc not the central atom. Will fix that - sorry, I cannot give Marvin relase version number yet.

2. Multiple selection: indeed, the second cannot be highlighted. We'll implement standard selection mechanism though only in the longer term...

3. Deleted bond angle monitor, curve is not removed: True, it's clearly a bug that will be fixed soon.

4. Two digit bond length: sure, we'll fix that.

Miklos