Ball and Stick mode

User 13c4393203

25-10-2006 00:22:18

Hello

I'm using MarvinSketch 4.1.1. and I'm having some problems with the ball and stick mode. I would like to do the following things :

- Center the atom symbol inside the ball (The atom symbol always appears like "on the ground" of the ball)

- Use another font than the program font. I mean, none of the 3 fonts which are included in the program, but one of the font I have on the computer. Is there any way to include it into the program?

- Make all balls having the exact same size. For example, the sulfur atom always appears bigger than the oxygen atom. Is there any way to make them all look exactly the same?

Well, that would be all for now. I hope someone could help me with this. Thanks a lot!

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

26-10-2006 14:12:52

Quote:
- Center the atom symbol inside the ball (The atom symbol always appears like "on the ground" of the ball)
It is not clear how you imagine it. Would you like to see a transperent ball with a label in the middle?
Quote:
- Use another font than the program font. I mean, none of the 3 fonts which are included in the program, but one of the font I have on the computer. Is there any way to include it into the program
We will consider this request.
Quote:
- Make all balls having the exact same size. For example, the sulfur atom always appears bigger than the oxygen atom. Is there any way to make them all look exactly the same?
Please see the following topic. I suggest to use only carbon atoms with alias (colored by different colors). Is it a suiteable solution for you?

http://www.chemaxon.com/forum/ftopic2126.html

I also recommend to try MarvinSpace. You can find it in the Marvin Beans package.