Installation, perhaps licencing Issue,

User b1c3dabe53

29-01-2017 01:24:02

Hi Everyone,

I was recently approved for an academic license. I successfully installed MarvinSketch (version 17.1.23 I believe, at least the MarvinView is that number). I added the license link to the LicenseManager and set that up. When I click on the MarvinSketch shortcut that was created on my desktop (or the MarvinView shortcut) the screen never opens, it just stays small on the taskbar. What obvious thing I am missing? I am using a Microsoft Surface (Windows 10).

thanks

Bryan

ChemAxon cfb2ce1d3d

30-01-2017 08:19:07

hillb _at_ brandonu.ca wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I was recently approved for an academic license. I successfully installed MarvinSketch (version 17.1.23 I believe, at least the MarvinView is that number). I added the license link to the LicenseManager and set that up. When I click on the MarvinSketch shortcut that was created on my desktop (or the MarvinView shortcut) the screen never opens, it just stays small on the taskbar. What obvious thing I am missing? I am using a Microsoft Surface (Windows 10).

thanks

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Please let  me know

- what exact package have you downloaded from our site

- what is the output of 'java -version' (run it from command line)

Kind regards

Zsolt

ChemAxon cfb2ce1d3d

01-02-2017 15:02:11

zkuti wrote:

hillb _at_ brandonu.ca wrote:

Hi Everyone,

thanks

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Please let  me know

- what exact package have you downloaded from our site

- what is the output of 'java -version' (run it from command line)

Kind regards

Zsolt

One more question: describe your hardware especially the number of monitors and their resolutions set.

Thanks!

Zsolt