Atom label font size doesn't match textfield font size

User 302753e989

06-01-2017 08:22:39

Hi,

I very much like the way structures are drawn with marvin sketch. However I've a Problem when it comes to reactions.

I want to draw a reaction with the reaction conditions above the arrow, but when I add text its much smaller than the  atom labels. Even so the atom Labels and the text are set to have the same font size.

Is there an option to equalize the font size?

Best regards

Karl

ChemAxon 5693b0ec15

06-01-2017 08:47:38

Dear Karl,

thank you very much for your kind words.

The default textbox font size can be set in the Edit>Preferences submenu Text tab.

However, you can overwrite the default settings, after selecting the textbox(es) and  using the Format option in the contextual or in the Edit menu. If you select the text in the textbox with the Text tool and use the menubar under the canvas, it will have the same result.

The default atomlabel font size can be set in File>Documentum Style>Settings using the atom font option.

To set only the selected atomlabel(s) fontsize you can use the Format option from the Edit or from the contextual menu.

I hope it will help.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us

Best regards,

Nikolett Mihala

User 302753e989

06-01-2017 09:45:17

Dear Nikolett,

thank you for your fast reply. I already found this options, but unfortunately they don't solve the Problem.

I think I have to explain my problem more detailed. I've set the Document style to be Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., which has an atom font size of 12 (ariel). Then I added text and set it be ariel with a size of 12, too. But still the text is much smaller than the atom label. I've added an example to show what i mean.

Best regards,

Karl

ChemAxon 5693b0ec15

06-01-2017 10:36:58

Dear Karl,

you are right. It is a bug indeed. We have created a ticket about it in our backlog and we will get back to you when it is fixed.

In the meanwhile could you please set the text font size to 20, please. As you can see in the attached file it will do the trick temporarily.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nikolett