(MAC) Making MarvinSketch and independent window

User a279507d4b

15-11-2016 11:20:14

Hello!

I'm using MarvinSketch on mac for school, and it's working great! Although I have one minor issue with the program

It isn't a bug or glitch, but more a minor annoyance. When You open for example, a word document, Mac creates
a new window so you can use 3 fingers on the trackpad to switch from tab to tab, for easy surfing.
My problem though, is that MarvinSketch doesn't make itself into a new tab and instead uses the desktop as a tab.
Now the problem lies in that when I want to do something on my desktop I have to manually minimize MarvinSketch.
The Maximise/minimize button only makes the window larger and smaller, and doesn't make it, as stated before, a new tab.

So if someone has a solution so I can make MarvinSketch behave like my other apps and make itself a tab i can swipe to and from, that would be great!

Greetings from Denmark, Ari. 

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

15-11-2016 14:03:24

Hello Ari,

Thank you for your this suggestion. We are investigating how we can introduce this (relatively new) behaviour in Marvin. Unfortunately, I cannot promise a quick solution, but we will let you know if it is ready.

Best regards,

Efi