Marvin Space licence key

User ed3f36a9e4

29-05-2006 18:58:57

Hi all!

In Marvin Space (enclosed to latest MarvinBean's version) it ask me for a licence key, in the following path:

(I have had tried "GraphicScene=k......Y" but I belive that it does not work):

_Display->options->others-> ENTER licence key in proper field.

Shoud anybody help me?

TKS

Please send help to guilhermesouzalimabrito _at_ yahoo.com.br

ChemAxon efa1591b5a

29-05-2006 19:12:02

Hi, you actually have to press the enter key after you typed in 8 digit license the key in the edit box (Display->options->others-> ENTER licence key), and press the OK button only after that. The key you need to enter is the 8 digits only, you should not preceed it with GraphicScene=

Alternatively, you can edit the licenses.dat file, there you really have to type the whole line as you quoted in your message: GraphicScene=k....Y

Does this help?

User ed3f36a9e4

30-05-2006 02:14:57

mvargyas wrote:
Hi, you actually have to press the enter key after you typed in 8 digit license the key in the edit box (Display->options->others-> ENTER licence key), and press the OK button only after that. The key you need to enter is the 8 digits only, you should not preceed it with GraphicScene=

Alternatively, you can edit the licenses.dat file, there you really have to type the whole line as you quoted in your message: GraphicScene=k....Y

Does this help?
Dear mvargyas:

Thank you for help.

However when I type the key, close and open again Marvin Space the field is empty (no *******) as Viewer/Sketch calculators. Is it right?

In other hand I did not found the licence.dat file in whole directory...

Guilherme

ChemAxon 909aee4527

30-05-2006 08:59:53

Hi,

there are two possible ways to solve this:

1/ type or copy the license key k...Y into the field on the options dialog, press Enter, and close the dialog. There won't be **** signs, although there might be in the sketcher/viewer. Next time you open the dialog, the field will be unavailable that shows the key has been properly set.

2/ the licenses.dat file is in the user home directory, under chemaxon (win) or .chemaxon (linux, mac) directory. In case of editing this file, the whole line is required: "chemaxon.marvin.space.GraphicScene=k...Y".

However, in the Marvin 4.1 release license managing has been standardized, and will be comfortable to use with the new graphic environment.