MolImpoter not giving the correct molecule

User 6f2aa3402f

11-05-2016 05:37:11

I am using MolImporter.importMol(byteArray) , where the jchem jar used is 15.10.26.0.jar.

The molecule byte array given has a highlighted pink substructure but when the MolImporter imports it, it changes the color from pink to blue. I am not sure why this color change is happening and how to avoid it. Please help me fix it.

Attached is the image of the molecule whose byte array is fed

Thanks,

Manisha

ChemAxon 7936325a45

11-05-2016 11:09:48

Dear Manisha,

If I understand correctly this image is exported earlier, and not the result of MolImporter. 
Sadly this image has no attached source, so I can not reproduce the issue. Please provide the molecule source (MRV is preferred) , so that we can investigate what went wrong.

Thank you,
István 

User 6f2aa3402f

11-05-2016 11:28:16

I am using MolImporter to give me a molecule which then I am drawing on the Pdf, when I use only the molecule byte array to draw the molecule as an image in the Pdf, things are fine but when I extract the molecule from MolImporter using the byteArray and draw the molecule to the Pdf, then the highlighted part of the molecule changes it's color from pink to blue.

ChemAxon 7936325a45

12-05-2016 13:00:06

Dear Manisha,

The attached sdf file is corrupted. The end part, where the highlighted substructure is defined, is not valid. The MOL format does not support Highlight structure officially so that this feature is not supported by ChemAxon.

Best regards,
István