Updates MarvinSketch

User 6cec6c5ae2

29-11-2015 16:02:52

I have a very old version of  MarvinSketch 5.10.4

How can I upgrade?

ChemAxon 5693b0ec15

30-11-2015 12:16:11

- Please go to this link,.

-Accept the license agreement then choose your operation system than click "Download Marvin Beans".

Once it is downloaded, click the application file and it will upgrade automatically.

I hope you will enjoy your new MarvinSketch.

Best regards,

Nikolett Mihala

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

01-12-2015 14:18:30

Hello,

Just some quick comments. Please do not forget to uninstall your old Marvin. (You can do it via your Program files/ChemAxon folder) If you use windows, I would recommend the 32 version with the jre. In case you have MAC with a new OSX, you should install java 6. manually.

I hope it helps. Please do not hesitate to ask, if any further question arises.

Best regards,

Efi

User 6cec6c5ae2

04-12-2015 16:39:27

nmihala wrote:

- Please go to this link,.

-Accept the license agreement then choose your operation system than click "Download Marvin Beans".

Once it is downloaded, click the application file and it will upgrade automatically.

I hope you will enjoy your new MarvinSketch.

Best regards,

Nikolett Mihala

Hi, Nikolett

I received an error message when installing Marvin

ChemAxon 5693b0ec15

07-12-2015 10:40:11

Please uninstall the previuos MarvinSketch version and restart your computer.  Please be sure that the .NET component doesn't run in your Task Manager and the MS Office products are closed.

I hope this will help.

Best regards,

Nikolett MIhala

User 6cec6c5ae2

07-12-2015 16:24:50

his is not true.

The latest version of Mavina has been removed.

Then I installed systems for the new version.

I do not know what to do: "  Please be sure that the .NET component doesn't run in your Task Manager and the MS Office products are closed "

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

09-12-2015 16:18:36

Hello,

I apologize for the late reply. 

We assume that you get the error message, because a .Net component or MarvinOLEServer.exe still running in the background, even you uninstalled Marvin.

So, please close all of Office applications (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint) and restart your computer, then try to install Marvin again.

If it still does not work (however it should), please press Ctrl+Alt+Del and choose `Start task manager`.

From the task manager  you need to end (delete) MarvinOleServer.exe. 

If the former suggestion does not work, please let us know your windows version, and I can send a detail description, how to do it. 

Please let me know whether this helped.

Best regards,

Efi

User 6cec6c5ae2

16-12-2015 16:55:05

I reinstalled Marvin again.

I got the same error.

I work with Windows 7 64bit

I realized that it is impossible to properly install Marvin.

I started working with the resulting version.

If you try to work with MarvinSkeytch received a call license.

What to do next?

ChemAxon d51151248d

18-12-2015 09:15:30

Hi, 

The problem you've encountered is that you can't use our Calculator Plugins without a valid license. This is what the window on your screenshot picture says. So, if you are a new user of the Calculator Plugins, you have to apply for an evaluation license at our Sales team. So please apply for a license via the email written on the screenshot of the attached picture. 

Without license you won't be able to use the plugins in MarvinSketch.

I hope this helps, 

Daniel