Question about Subscripts make a RF- group

User 97a6c33274

06-08-2015 08:41:31

Hello everybody.

I'm trying to make a RF- group in my user defined abbreviated groups. I'm having trouble understanding the format needed to have subscripts in my abbreviated name. I know that I need to use \s for subscripts but not sure how to apply this. Could someone help me coming up with the format for this type of abbreviated group?

Best I have come up with is (R\sF 1) but this does not work in MarvinSketch.

Thanks,

Chris

(Marvin 6.2, OSX 10.9.2)

author: internet việt nam

Ads: Công ty chúng tôi Với trụ sở chính đặt tại TPHCM và các chi nhánh lắp đặt camera bình dương, Đồng Nai là những lợi thế to lớn để đem lại những sản phẩm chất lượng với mức giá cạnh tranh nhất và đặc biệt là sự phản ứng nhanh trong dịch vụ lắp đặt camera bình tânlắp đặt camera quận 1 và chăm sóc khách hàng sau khi lắp đặt camera. Đặc biệt bộ phận kỹ thuật luôn hỗ trợ và hướng dẫn khách hàng trực tiếp qua mạng, thao tác cho khách hàng xem trực tiếp.

–     Chất lượng dịch vụ và tính chuyên nghiệp: Chủ doanh nghiệp, người quản lý, điều hành giám sát toàn bộ hoạt động, kiểm soát tình hình công việc cũng như đánh giá đúng năng lực của nhân viên mình

Quan sát mọi lúc, mọi nơi: Chủ động về thời gian và khoảng cách địa lý, quí vị có thể quan sát nhà hàng của mình trên điện thoại hay máy tính của mình bất cứ nơi đâu nếu có kết nối internet.với dịch vụ lắp đặt camera quận 2lắp đặt camera quận 7lắp đặt camera quận 8 Quí vị có thể yên tâm đi công tác xa mà không phải lo lắng nhiều về việc không quản lý điều hành nhân viên trực tiếp được.

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

07-08-2015 09:42:26

HI,

Try to draw the group in MarvinSketch, and use the EditSource menu option, on the dialog where the molecule source comes up, choose View>SMILES>Chemaxon SMILES Abbreviated Group as the format, and simply copy the line into your file. In this way you do not need to bother the format details, and you can easily format your labels with the label editor tool.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Istvan 

User 870ab5b546

12-08-2015 14:00:20

I believe that an abbreviated group is not what you want here. You want a generic R group, but you want its name to be RF to indicate that it is fluorinated. By contrast, abbreviated groups are used when you know the exact structure of the group.

Choose View -> Periodic System..., click on the Advanced tab, press the Alias button, type R\sF, press Close, and click on any atom (or a generic R group) to make it appear as RF. Note that the alias changes only the appearance, not the properties, of the underlying atom. For example, if you draw CH3Br, and you change the CH3 group to RF, and then you calculate the formula, it will still be CH3Br. So I recommend that you replace a generic R group with RF so that you don't accidentally calculate properties that you shouldn't be calculating.