Size of charges in an emf file

User c04b01089c

14-09-2014 16:27:54

Hello,

I hope this is the right (sub)forum to adress my problem to, as a rather quick search on google and the forums didn't yield any related results.

I am using Marvin Sketch 6.2.0 to draw some reaction schemes involving charges that I want to import into a MS Word document. To ensure good quality, I would like to export my work as an emf file. However, the charges are only barely visible in the document (in fact, one can tell that there is a circle, but certainly not if it contains a plus or minus) and my efforts to increase their size were futile so far; neither did the change of sizes via the "preferences" tab work out, nor an admittedly unprofessional attempt to place bigger, graphic charges exactly over the generic ones, since the former would assume different positions in the emf file, resulting in two partially overlapping charges being displayed. Has anybody an idea how the issue can be resolved? Help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

thecrackler

ChemAxon 2c555f5717

16-09-2014 13:11:28

Dear thecraclker!

I have put this issue to our to do list. We will inform you as soon as the fix is available.

Best regards:
Balázs