advanced templates not loaded in Marvin Sketch

User 39ade0cdf9

05-06-2014 03:26:53

Dear experts,

My code tests in local server is ok, but when uploaded to a remote server, the marvin sketch applet do not display any advanced template molecules. I can see the toolbar handle, but no molecules are loaded.

In the template library manager GUI, every library is empty.

When I open or download the *.t file or default.abbrevgroup file in browser, everything is ok, they are accessible.

Neither in my jsp example page or static html example, the same problem came out. It's the first time I encounter this kind of problem.

Any idea of how this can happen? thanks!

Marvin applet: v5.11.3

Windows XP +SP3

IE 8.0  JRE1.7.0

User 39ade0cdf9

05-06-2014 03:32:20

liuhai wrote:

Dear experts,

My code tests in local server is ok, but when uploaded to a remote server, the marvin sketch applet do not display any advanced template molecules. I can see the toolbar handle, but no molecules are loaded.

In the template library manager GUI, every library is empty.

When I open or download the *.t file or default.abbrevgroup file in browser, everything is ok, they are accessible.

Neither in my jsp example page or static html example, the same problem came out. It's the first time I encounter this kind of problem.

Any idea of how this can happen? thanks!

Marvin applet: v5.11.3

Windows XP +SP3

IE 8.0  JRE1.7.0

Any problem on the forum server, I can not upload picture now...

ChemAxon 4fa3cf533c

06-06-2014 12:51:58

Hi there,

First of all, please check this topic out, this might be the same issue you are facing. 

Here is the link: https://www.chemaxon.com/forum/viewpost50579.html

If it does not help, then please could you specify what kind of remote server are you using to hold these template files, and also, if you download them, and then you add the downloaded file to the Template Library Manager, do they work correctly ?

Regards,

Tamas Fazekas-Vigh