How to shrink canvas?

User 34f11fa87f

29-03-2014 01:24:56

Hello,

After a long drawing session  I discovered that my molecule is in the middle of the huge canvas space... When I try to print my document my molecule appears as a back dot on a page.... And I can't find any way to shrink a canvas! It could only grow, it seems that it tries to keep a molecule in the center. If I move the molecule up, canvas increases its height, and so on... Please help.

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

31-03-2014 10:29:30

Hi,

If I try to load the structure then print it with A4 paper size it is just printed and visible quite well on the page.

The problem might be the coordinates of the atoms. They are quite far from the origin, and it seems that ruins some things in the editor. Basically saving and loading the structure in a new window, then print it without do more editing seems to work.

We will try to find a solution for this problem, and discover its nature a bit more in the future, I am filling an issue ticket for that, and we will send a notification after the fix is ready in this forum topic. Currently I am not able to give you an estimate on that unfortunatelly.

To fix this issue permanently you can try to zoom out, and move the structure near to the origo on the canvas, I am attaching a version from the file with coordinates near the origin.

Regards,
Istvan