Evanescent pictures

User f5e6ccf034

05-01-2006 04:38:21

I don't know what happened between the latest version of Marvin View (from JChem) and one of those before but all in a sudden the lines are extremely faint. I already saw the other posting about setBondThickness and that does not help me because I cannot use MViewPane in this context: I need to draw the molecules at arbitrary positions in my own canvas, using the draw method of Molecule. Did you change anything in Marvin? Either way, what can I do to make the lines thicker?

Thanks,

-- O.L.

NB: It looks much better in black-on-white but it looked just fine in white-on-black not to long ago.

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

05-01-2006 15:35:19

Quote:
I don't know what happened between the latest version of Marvin View (from JChem) and one of those before but all in a sudden the lines are extremely faint.
What was the version number of your previous Marvin where the image generating was fine for you?
Quote:
I already saw the other posting about setBondThickness and that does not help me because I cannot use MViewPane in this context: I need to draw the molecules at arbitrary positions in my own canvas, using the draw method of Molecule.
We plan to implement a bond thickness option in image export that will be also available in the draw method of Molecule.