marvin view

User 80d15742d5

02-07-2013 13:10:58

Hello,

I have a problem with the opening of the .sdf files. The speed is very slow, even when there are one molecule.

I installed the new version but nothing changed.

What can be the reason of this problem?

Best regards,

Tetiana

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

02-07-2013 14:40:26

Hi,

do you experience this behaviour when you have started the view application and open an other file?

It is hard to tell a reason for this from this little information, can you provide us the used Marvin version, the Java version which is intalled, basically all the information presented in the Help>About MarvinView dialog.

If you open the view application without specifying a molecule, the initialization is also slow, what about the speed of opening the file after the application has been started without specifying a structure to open?

Regards,
István 

29-07-2013 06:57:28

tchka wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem with the opening of the .sdf files. The speed is very slow, even when there are one molecule.

I installed the new version but nothing changed.

What can be the reason of this problem?

Best regards,

Tetiana

When you re-installed, you got the same problem with the speed?

User ceca04b4d9

28-08-2013 02:14:48

Did that solve your problem?

ChemAxon 2c555f5717

28-08-2013 07:14:11

Can any one of you send us an example file which is slow? Or at lest, can you specify what size of files do you work with (size of file, number of structures, etc)? You can request access to our secure server in our support email address ( [email protected] ) if you want to uppload any confidental files.

Regards:
Balázs