Clean 3D problems

User 9b067d2e85

23-11-2011 00:27:29

I am getting the following error:

Consystency error in FragmentStore: conformer count mismatch

Clean failed.

OC1=N[C@]2(C[N@]3CC[C@H]2CC3)C(=O)N1CN(CC1=CC=CC=C1)C1=CC=CC=C1

The files are attached below.

I am loading the original molecule, running the protomer/tautomer/stereoisomer plugins and get a set of mols, one of which is attached below (problemMolecule.sdf) which I then try to clean into 3D using the following code, but fails, getting the above error. 

Molecule stereoisomer; // assuming this actually holds the molecule
stereoisomer.clean(3, "S{fast}");

Thanks

User a9d76a1173

23-11-2011 16:18:23

dgarden wrote:

I am getting the following error:

Consystency error in FragmentStore: conformer count mismatch

Clean failed.

OC1=N[C@]2(C[N@]3CC[C@H]2CC3)C(=O)N1CN(CC1=CC=CC=C1)C1=CC=CC=C1

The files are attached below.

I am loading the original molecule, running the protomer/tautomer/stereoisomer plugins and get a set of mols, one of which is attached below (problemMolecule.sdf) which I then try to clean into 3D using the following code, but fails, getting the above error. 

Molecule stereoisomer; // assuming this actually holds the molecule
stereoisomer.clean(3, "S{fast}");

Thanks

Clean 3D fail for some molecules. I ran into this problem very often when generating coordinates for compounds downloaded from pubchem. Try a gradient optimization before generating conformers. stereoisomer.clean(3, "[c]{2}[o]{1}{0}");  should work.

Lochana

User 9b067d2e85

23-11-2011 23:02:56

Thanks for the help, that fixed the problem. In the reply you said "[c]{2}[o]{1}{0}", but in the email I got it says "{2}{1}{0}," what is the difference? I can't seem to find the documentation on these specific arguments, could you point me in the right direction? I've only seen documents on S{fast} and S{fine}. 

Thanks again.

User a9d76a1173

23-11-2011 23:30:45

dgarden wrote:

Thanks for the help, that fixed the problem. In the reply you said "[c]{2}[o]{1}{0}", but in the email I got it says "{2}{1}{0}," what is the difference? I can't seem to find the documentation on these specific arguments, could you point me in the right direction? I've only seen documents on S{fast} and S{fine}. 

Thanks again.

What's in the forum is correct..there are other ways to do this too..see my recent posts about gradient optimizer..also you can use molecule.clean(3,"?") to get other available options..you can set the optimizer to a more accurate (tight optimization criteria) mode if you want

Lochana