Now the single bond thing ... below was another problem ;-)

ChemAxon 587f88acea

23-09-2004 14:27:06

When I add a few reaction tags to the config file - looks a lot like your examples (see below) ;-)

I am gettin another problem. But this should be easy to solve.

I get mysterious single bonds occuring and dissappearing when normalizing ;-) This behaviour occured when I updated from JChem ver. 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 .

Example

Code:

input:: C1(=CC=C(OC)C=C1)\C=C\2NC(NC2=O)=O

stdranonce1:: COc1ccc(C-C2=NC(=O)NC2=O)cc1

stdrantwice:: COc1ccc(CC2=NC(=O)NC2=O)cc1

Could you help supply a reaction rule to fix this?

My current strategy is to run standardize repetitive on my input molecules till it converges. But I don't really like this. I hope these all posts can be fixed with a slightly differnt standardize.xml.

Would be nice hearing of you -

cheers

Friedemann

PS.:

standardize.xml ::

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- Standardizer configuration file -->

<StandardizerConfiguration Version ="0.1">

<Actions>   

<Action ID="aromatize" Act="aromatize"/>

<Action ID="dehydrogenize" Act="dehydrogenize"/>

<ImplH ID="implh" Charged="true" Radical="true" Mapped="true" Lonely="true"/>

<Reaction ID="PlusMinus" Structure="[*+:1][*-:2]>>[*:1]=[*:2]" Type="string"/>

<Reaction ID="Enamine" Structure="[H:4][N:3][C:1]=[C:2]>>[H:4][C:2][C:1]=[N:3]" Type="string"/>

<Reaction ID="Enol" Structure="[H:4][O:3][C:1]=[C:2]>>[H:4][C:2][C:1]=[O:3]" Type="string"/>

<!-- <Reaction ID="ClMinus" Structure="[Cl-]>>" Exact="true" Optional="true" Type="string"/> -->

<!-- <Removal ID="keepOne" Method="keepLargest" Measure="molMass"/>

<Sgroups ID="ungroup" Act="Ungroup"/>

<Clean ID="cleanIfNeeded"/> -->

</Actions>

</StandardizerConfiguration>

The part which is commented out does not affect the occurance in a positive way. It rather slightly increses it ...

ChemAxon fb166edcbd

24-09-2004 13:52:23

Unfortunately double bond stereo is not supported in the current implementation of Standardzier - the configuration XML in the documentation is an example that is not necessarily optimal for all molecules. For now, please use the attached configuration XML that I will include in the next release as a generally applicible configuration.