License keys for academic license

User 245dbc6b79

26-05-2006 11:53:17

Hello,

I have downloaded the latest releases of JChem (3.1.7) and Marvin (4.0.6) for linux but I am not sure about how do I get the license keys file to use them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jordi

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

27-05-2006 18:24:01

The license keys you already have should be fine with the latest release, are you experiencing any problems with them?

Cheers

User 245dbc6b79

29-05-2006 10:40:35

Actually I am not quite sure that I ever received that license keys file. If I did, I cannot find it anymore. Would it be possible that you send it to me again? In addition I am having some problems deciding what are the java packages that I should install in order to run jchem. Is the runtime environment just enough or should I also have an SDK version installed? Could you please provide the actual links to the packages that should be installed?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Jordi

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

29-05-2006 10:55:25

Hi,

I re-sent the keys to you though the latest keys are listed in this AcPack user only area here (you need to login to the forum to access).

For downloading the correct version or which package can I ask you refer your questions (or review the knowledge base) to the support forum (the best people to answer you are tracking those forums)

In gereal download locations are (again you need to be logged into the forum to access)

Marvin only

JChem (which includes Marvin)

User c2ef5411a9

17-03-2007 09:03:53

Hello:

I am a researcher in a university. I want to try your products. So I applied academic package. I have downloaded the latest releases of JChem (3.2.4 and Marvin (4.1.6) for windows (the package includ java). but I am not know how do I get the license keys file to use them. If you send it to my registered E-mail([email protected])? If not, would you like to sending it to my E-mail box?

I will cantact with you when I meet question. I hope to get your help in future.Thanks.

Xu Zhibin

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

22-05-2007 01:39:40

Hi,

Very sorry for delay in responding. Please visit this page to check the free provision conditions. If they are good then accept and submit the application and I can send the keys.

Please note I need to connect you to your academic institution so if you have an academic email address please provide this

Cheers

Alex