licence key number

User ed8ff835e8

13-03-2008 04:42:58

Hi:

I have filled out the application form on March 6th,2008. However, I have not received the licenced key number.

My acadmic address is dxhao _at_ home.ipe.ac.cn

License number: 2606 Recorded: 2008-03-06 Accepted: 2008-03-09

Thank you!

Sincerely

Rong

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

13-03-2008 11:17:38

Hi Rong,

Sorry about the troubles. I can confirm the email was sent to your address on the 9th of this month. I can only assume the mail was either lost or has been spam blocked - possibly because it has a file attachment.

I send another email with the file included in the body of the text, when you get it please copy out the lines starting and ending as shown below, paste to a text editor, save the file somewhere as "license.cxl" and use this.

From

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

..... to

</ChemAxon>

In the case that the the admin has "chemaxon.com" in the spam filter please do contact your system admin and inform them "chemaxon.com" is a trusted domain, this will help you and others in the future.

Cheers

Alex

User ed8ff835e8

28-03-2008 03:16:43

Hi Alex:

I am sorry to tell you that I haven't received your "licence key number" in my emali dxhao _at_ home.ipe.ac.cn, I didn't konw the reason. I tried to email back to the forum _at_ chemaxon.com from dxhao _at_ home.ipe.ac.cn, but it didn't work, because it noticed that "You have sent an e-mail to forum _at_ chemaxon.com. This address belongs to the forum engine, incoming mails are discarded. Please post your message on the forum instead, or write to support _at_ chemaxon.com if having problems with forum

registration. Thank you."

What can i do to resolve this problem? thank you!

Sincerely

Rong

User ed8ff835e8

28-03-2008 03:21:56

Hi Alex:

If the attachment file you send to me is *.exe, it may be spam blocked. So I wish the "licence key number" can be directly in the email without attachment.

Thank you!

Sincerely

Rong

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

28-03-2008 13:42:14

HI Rong,

Sorry for the problems. We have changed the license key issue system which will help (I hope).

To obtain the license file for the software please login to the support forum (do use the login name you used to apply for the academic package) and then visit this link. You do need to be logged in to see the link. The license file is attached to the forum post there.

I also sent this information and links to your academic email address.

Hope this get's you there

Alex

User 4b31b158cf

26-06-2008 03:44:57

Hello: Alex,

I applied for the academic research license a while back but never received an e-mail. I checked back today and found out I that my application had been accepted License number: 2954 Recorded: 2008-05-27 Accepted: 2008-05-27.

I checked my school e-mail but I still didn't have any e-mail for the license file. I'm thinking somehow my school email may be blocking the file and e-mail, so I was checking the forums and came upon a post where you say where you can get the license file so I clicked the link and installed the file from there. was wondering if that was ok? Or do I have to wait untill I get the file through my email?

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

26-06-2008 12:51:23

HI,

I am glad you solved this, and no problem with your solution.

I think this is a spam block issue and you should pass on to the system admin for the school that "@chemaxon.com" is a trusted domain. This will help other users for your school.

In the future you can visit the license link to update your license for new functionalities as we launch them.

Cheers

Alex