2nd License

User ce993d5418

14-11-2016 18:22:10


Hello Academic License Team,

i haven´t published any scientific articles because i´m just a Student in master's degree.
Is it posible to get the licesence due to this fact (without official published scientific papers)?


Thank you and best regards


ChemAxon 54184d846f

15-11-2016 15:34:43

Hi Christian,

It is not a problem at all. However we need something (like poster, thesis, presentation etc.) you can submit and attach to your academic license update application. The important thing here is to cite ChemAxon one of the mentioned way above so that you can get your license updated. Please learn more about the conditions here.

If you still have questions please contact us on acpack@chemaxon.com.

Have a nice day,