Teaching license renewal

User dfc508e656

06-01-2016 17:58:38

Hi,

I applied for a renewal of my teaching license recently, but I was given a renewed research license instead, so I applied again for the teaching license but it hasn't been activated yet. I run an activity that teaches students how to use Instant JChem. I'm getting a little desperate for the license to be renewed now, since the activity is meant to run next week.

Sorry about this.....

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

07-01-2016 09:26:11

Hi Alan,

Sorry this is my bad - the system set the research license as default, and maybe because of the too much rum in the egg-nog - I left it there and did not change to teaching.

Sorry for it and thanks for warning us!

So, now what?

I generated a teaching license for you. You can reach it after logging-in to our website and visiting the My Licenses page - just as we wrote it in the notification email about the research license :)

Cheers,

Janos

User 1ce5824017

29-01-2016 16:59:38

Hi,

I had a license for Academic use for the past two year and it expired two weeks ago. I have applied several times for a renewed license with no luck. Can someone assist me?

I am an Assistant Professor that mainly uses JChem for Excel in the classroom.

Thanks,

Henry

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

01-02-2016 08:24:50

Hi Henry,

Hm - that's interesting. I checked your application, and you are right, our system registered only your 2014 application. Nothing ever since.

I can update your application and it means that your request will be queued in our acceptance process. Soon you will receive a notification email about it.

However, can you please let me know what exactly happened - just to check the problem on our side? Especially since your new license will be available from your ChemAxon account. And if you have some trouble with that, we need to fix it anyways.

Cheers,

Janos

User 1ce5824017

01-02-2016 16:21:25

Thanks for the assistance so far.

I have yet to receive the link for license renewal. Should I try to submit another application for academic renewal.

Thanks,

Henry

ChemAxon 5be460301c

01-02-2016 16:25:57

Hi Henry, 

Your application has been approved, you should receive the download instructions shortly. 

Regards, 

Cassell