Thrift Link Transport exception

User 4f9758e627

19-02-2016 12:59:24

Hi,

I've tried to install PostgreSQL Cartridge following the documentation instructions, but somehow i get this error :

jchem=# SELECT 'C'::Molecule('sample')|<|'CC'::Molecule;
ERREUR: ThriftLink.cpp:93 Transport exception: host: localhost, port: 9090, message: connect() failed: Connexion refusée
LIGNE 1 : SELECT 'C'::Molecule('sample')|<|'CC'::Molecule;

I probably miss something but i can't figure it out...

I use PostgreSQL Cartridge 1.8 with posgresql-9.4 and apache2 on Debian 8.0

Thanks for your help

ChemAxon abe887c64e

19-02-2016 13:43:28

Dear Customer,

Thank you for trying JChem PostgreSQL Cartridge. Have started the jchem-psql service to run?

service jchem-psql init

service jchem-psql start

Thank you

Krisztina

User 4f9758e627

19-02-2016 14:22:40

Thank you for your quick answer.

I tried service jchem-psql init and service jchem-psql start

When i type service --status-all , jchem-psql appears to be stopped even if I just started it...

ChemAxon abe887c64e

19-02-2016 15:00:00

Please check the error logs under /var/log/jchem-psql/ .  Our guess is that the license file is missing from its correct location: /etc/chemaxon/license.cxl.

User 4f9758e627

22-02-2016 09:48:30

The license file is not missing in /etc/chemaxon/license.cxl.

In /var/log/jchem-psql/ I get these lines :

[main] ERROR com.chemaxon.jchem.indexing.server.Main - Exception caught
chemaxon.license.LicenseException: No valid license has been found.
Product name: Postgres Cartridge
Licenses are read from: /etc/chemaxon/license.cxl;/etc/chemaxon/license.cxl
Please visit http://www.chemaxon.com/contact-us/ or contact sales _at_ chemaxon.com to obtain the corresponding license.

at chemaxon.license.LicenseHandler.checkLicense(LicenseHandler.java:811)
        at chemaxon.license.LicenseHandler.checkLicense(LicenseHandler.java:787)
        at chemaxon.license.LicenseHandler.checkLicense(LicenseHandler.java:776)
        at com.chemaxon.jchem.indexing.server.ZetorService.<init>(ZetorService.java:135)
        at com.chemaxon.jchem.indexing.server.ZetorService.<init>(ZetorService.java:129)
        at com.chemaxon.jchem.indexing.server.ZetorService$Builder.build(ZetorService.java:77)
        at com.chemaxon.jchem.indexing.server.Main.runServer(Main.java:80)
        at com.chemaxon.jchem.indexing.server.Main.main(Main.java:53)

I tried with to create a evaluation license, so I downloaded the 'Platform IT' license, reinitialized with service jchem-psql init and service jchem-psql start but I get the same error message...

ChemAxon abe887c64e

22-02-2016 10:37:21

Could you send me (kvajda at chemaxon dot com) the license.cxl file you have ? We would like to check it.

Thank you,

Krisztina