keeping the same version across multiple installs

User 7f1dc8dfe3

19-01-2017 00:32:03

Hello,

We are currently using cxcalc to generate the major microspecies and tautomer We have several installations on more than one operating system and are working with another group that also has installations that are not the same version as ours. The output of cxcalc changes some with each version, so it is important for all of us to be working with the same set of tools.

Though this will change at some point, for now we all need to be working with cxcalc from Marvin 16.10.31.0. It is relatively clear how to download the windows versions of this from the archive page, but it is not at all clear how to download and install the same linux version. I don't see anything on the archive downlaod page that looks like an installer file, .deb, .rpm, etc. I also don't see any 64-bit version that doesn't include the jre.

Can someone let me know what files I need to download in order to install this particular marvin version.

I have also had great difficulty downloading from this site. The download will work fine for several seconds and then will stop completely. Sometimes I have to stop and restart the download, sometimes it fails altogether and I have to start over. Sometimes the download speed drops to 5k/s and it says it will take 17 hours to finish. This is very bizarre to have connection issues with a site like this. I am on Comcast cable and generally downlaods take no more than a few seconds at worst.

LH_medchemist

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

14-02-2017 17:01:15

I apologise for the late reply. The .sh file should work under linux for the archive versions.

Best regards,

Efi