JChem Suite doesn't include Screen or JCluster

User 3a72ddce28

25-08-2014 14:46:53

Hi Chemaxon,

I am trying to use the diversity fingerprint tools to compare different compounds of a library that I synthesized. I was recently given an academic license, and it was stated in the license that I have access to the Screen Suite and Jcluster. However, when I go to download Screen, it says that it is downloaded through Jcluster. I downloaded the Jcluster suite, and Screen is not one of the icons that shows up (nor is it in the Chemaxon folder). The same goes for Jcluster.

Can you please help me to acquire a copy of the Screen suite?

Thanks,

Krishna 

ChemAxon b62f37c21a

26-08-2014 09:25:15

Dear Krishna,

Could you provide some more detail, please? You can read my path below how I tried.

I have found on the website that both products can be found in JChem Suite, using the "Download in JChem" button.

After I installed jchem-14.8.18.0-macos.dmg, I found /Applications/ChemAxon/JChem/bin and screenmd, for example. Also, there is jklustor.

If you need specific help on these products, I will redirect your post to the right person.

Perhaps you tried different installers/products at the same time and JChem was not installed at the time when you were looking for screen and jklustor? I am just guessing.

Best regards,
Gabor Vasko