Marvin JS 508 Compliance Issues

User 82b20b535e

11-06-2015 14:03:53

Hi,

I have implemented Marvin JS to the web application which is in development stage. Web application is built on MVC5. As I am running 508 compliance which is the requirement for govt to publish.

I see close to 90 accessibility errors being reported by the tool i am using just for Marvin JS tool.

Please let me know if Marvin JS is 508 certified and if yes than how do I resolve the errors I am getting.

I want to let you know that Errors  are not application related and only Marvin JS errors.

Please guide me...

Thanks

DJ

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

17-06-2015 13:04:33

Hello,

Marvin JS is not 508 certified. However, I would appreciate if you could send me the list of the error you mentioned by email ([email protected]).

Thank you,

Efi

User 82b20b535e

17-06-2015 13:17:47

ehoffmann wrote:

Hello,

Marvin JS is not 508 certified. However, I would appreciate if you could send me the list of the error you mentioned by email ([email protected]).

Thank you,

Efi

Hi Efi,

Thanks for your response. I do not have access to the Govt tools to scan for 508. 

But I am running wavetool (https://wave.webaim.org/toolbar) on FireFox and it reports 90 errors. You could install wavetool but I would email you the errors being reported as well. Once when I deploy to the test I can send you detail report regarding the 508 issues on Marvin JS.

Thanks again for your response.

DJ