Marvin JS License issue

User 82b20b535e

12-12-2014 19:57:18

Hi,

We have the Marvin JS license file. How do i set the license file in the MarvinJSUtil. Currently I get an error on the editor indicating Valid license cannot be found.

Below is the code from the example and once we got the handle to the Sketch, marvin JS has to know the valid license. How do we set ?

$(document).ready(function handleDocumentReady(e) {

var p = MarvinJSUtil.getEditor("#sketch");

p.then(function (sketcherInstance) {

marvinSketcherInstance = sketcherInstance;

marvinSketcherInstance.importStructure("mol", s).catch(function (error) {

alert(error);

});

initControls();

}, function (error) {

alert("Cannot retrieve sketcher instance from iframe:" + error);

});

});

Thanks

regards

'DJ

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

15-12-2014 15:00:48

Hi,

I wrote you an email.

Best regards,

Efi

User 8a9a72ee72

06-02-2015 21:08:59

Hello--

I am doing a trial POC with integrating the MarvinJS editor into our application.  I have received a 2 month license.cxl file and a pointer to https://docs.chemaxon.com/display/licensing/Installing+to+servers

I have tried every option that page provides,  but I am still getting a 'Valid license can not be found' in the sketcher window.  I notied in the browser console.log that I am getting a 404 error that it can not find marvin4js-license.cxl.

I have tried renaming the license.cxl file to marvinjs-license.cxl, but that does not seem to help.  I have put the file in /home2/tomcat/.chemaxon subdirectory under the user running our application (and hence marvinjs).  I have also pointed t that directory using the -Dchemical.license.url  java parameter and the CHEMICAL_LICENSE_URL system variable.

Any suggestions for what I might be doing wrong, would be vastly appreciated.  I am using marvin15.1.12. It is installed within our application so it is not directly at root,  but it seems to load the sketcher fine.

User 82b20b535e

10-02-2015 14:00:22

I still have the same issue. Since I had to work on other priorities and hence didn't look into.

Please let me also know if there is a solution.

Thanks

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

12-02-2015 06:34:55

Hi Robin, 

Sorry for the late answer. Can we arrange a quick TC when you can show us the problem? Please write to my email address ([email protected]) directly and indicate a date which could work for you.

Best regards,

Efi 

User 82b20b535e

12-02-2015 15:45:26

ehoffmann wrote:

Hi Robin, 

Sorry for the late answer. Can we arrange a quick TC when you can show us the problem? Please write to my email address ([email protected]) directly and indicate a date which could work for you.

Best regards,

Efi 

Hi Efi,

Thanks for your response. How about tomorrow (feb 13th, 2015) @10:00 am Eastern Time. Will that work for you?

Thanks

Regards

DJ

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

20-02-2015 09:42:13

This forum post was moderated.

Efi