stereobonds

User 870ab5b546

13-11-2014 13:36:48

If I choose a stereobond from the Bond button group, then click on an atom button, and then I draw the atom and an associated bond by click-holding on an existing atom and dragging, the new bond should be the type that I have chosen from the Bond button group.

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

19-11-2014 10:42:43

Hi Bob,

Currently we do not plan to implement this behaviour, you can reach the same result in other ways.

Best regards,

Efi

User 870ab5b546

19-11-2014 14:42:43

That's true. What I request is not a high priority, but it's a nice feature of MarvinSketch, and I'd like to see it implemented in MarvinJS as well. Again, other matters are higher in priority for me, but please put it on the request list anyway, just in case you're having trouble sleeping one night and you need something to do.  ;-)

[When my son was young, he would drive me crazy whenever we went into a store, because he would ask for everything, and I would constantly have to say no. Finally I had a brilliant idea. I told him, "I'll put it on your Hanukkah list." That made him happy, and it meant I neither had to buy the item in question, nor tell him no. It took him years to realize that very few things on the List ever made it into his possession.]

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

24-11-2014 11:39:18

Ok, I have put into your Hanukkah list , however we will need a web service call to be able to do this. I hope it will not be a problem.

Regards,

Efi