toolbar and display options

User 870ab5b546

09-10-2013 18:46:12

Hello,

I've been playing around some more with Marvin4JS.  Here are some items on my wish list:

1. Ability to assign a radical flag (monovalent or divalent) to an atom.  This feature is absolutely required before we can use M4JS.

2. Ability to assign atom map numbers, and option to display them

3. Option to show R/S labels at stereocenters

4. Option to display lone pairs (as calculated by Marvin)

5. Option to remove buttons from the toolbars

6. Option to remove options from popup menus such as the bond menu

We also still need electron-flow arrows, graphical rectangles, graphical arrows, and textboxes.

Any plans to add these features in the near future?

-- Bob

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

13-10-2013 15:11:30

Hi Bob,

R/S label and strereocenters: we have it currently on server side please see the following example: https://marvin4js.chemaxon.com/marvin4js-latest/editorws.html (third button from right on the upper toolbar).

Most of the other features (monovalent radical, eflow arrow, lonepair display and calculation, electronflow arrow, graphical rectangles, graphical arrows) are planned for 6.3 (early spring). Options for rearrange/remove button from toolbar and textbox are also planned, but the release date depends on pour speed. 

Best Regards,

Efi

User 870ab5b546

28-10-2013 15:56:16

I went to the page and drew (S)-3-octanol.  When I clicked on the third button from the right on the top toolbar, I got this error message:

Remote atom stereo calculation failed.
Response is not OK from /webservices2/rest-v0/util/calculate/cipStereoInfo
HTTP ERROR:
Status code:500
Status text:Internal Server Error
Response text:
{
"errorCode": 2,
"errorMessage": "No valid license found. Contact administrator!",
"rootCause": "LicenseException"
}

ChemAxon 00ec07c969

29-10-2013 12:53:07

Dear Bob,

could you, please, try the stereo button again? There was a temporary problem with our server side features, but it has been solved in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dóra