we are ready with the first main tests of the new Data transfer Component/Bridge to let our users copy across Office applications.
The first ChemAxon application where it has been integrated into is the JChem For Excel for the simple reason that Microsoft stopped supporting the OLE and other powerful (e.g. ActiveX) clipboard content.
I hope all of you will enjoy this new feature and this small component can make the ChemAxon products even more enjoyable.
The planned live release will happen in the 5.6 (JChem and JChemExcel).
I tried to upload a demo ppt about the basic working mechanism, if you are interested in please take a look at it.
5.8 release will contain a new version of Data Transfer component. Planned release date is end of November.
- Cell background colouring
- Text style settings (font, size, alignment)
- Supporting paste in Excel with standard supported objects(activex, emf, Marvin OLE)
- Supporting paste in JChemExcel style (only if JChemExcel is installed)
- New Java interface => Clipboard process can be managed from Java applications
- Component integration in 5.9 IJC
The planned features went into the 5.8 release in early February.
from 5.11 release clipboard copy-paste component supports furthermore:
- Font type and font colour
- Scale and Size
- Conditional formatting
we managed to integrate the products in this way:
- JChem for Excel to Word, Power Point
- Instant JChem to Excel, Word, Power Point
- Instant JChem to JChem for Excel
future plan is coming soon in 5.12:
- .NET grid view component to Word, Power Point and Excel, JChem for Excel