licence problem with Java Applet

User c2370e7bbb

07-02-2012 22:45:48

Hello,

I have developed the java applet which is makng the used of Jchem calculator plugin.  I have put the necessary things in html file and running it.  The problem is with the licence file, when i start applet the jchem start looking for licence file on user home directory and things go wrong here,

as obviosuly the user may.or may not have licence file on his/her computer

also the applet is not allow to look into the user home directory.

Can any one tell me how can I make the Jchem to look for the licnece file from my computer (the place where the applet is stored)?

This problem typically persits with "sunjava-6 plugin".

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

08-02-2012 09:34:04

Dear Mahendra,

I tried to look for your license in our system to figure out what is the trouble here - but I couldn't find it. I think there is some kind of limitation in your license.

Can you help me please and send me the details of your license?

Janos

User 568550d85a

08-02-2012 09:49:22

jfejervari wrote:

Dear Mahendra,

I tried to look for your license in our system to figure out what is the trouble here - but I couldn't find it. I think there is some kind of limitation in your license.

Janos

Hi Janos thanks for your reply.

Its  Academic Research license and the licensee is university of berne.  Expiration Date" Value="2013-09-27

It has licnece for all the modules of jchem, while the server used is not allowed.

I hope this will help.

User c2370e7bbb

08-02-2012 09:53:04

jfejervari wrote:

Dear Mahendra,

Janos

Hi Janos thanks for your reply.

Its  Academic Research license and the licensee is university of berne.  Expiration Date" Value="2013-09-27

It has licnece for all the modules of jchem, while the server used is not allowed.

I hope this will help.

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

14-02-2012 12:10:25

Dear Mahendra,

Sorry for being late here - as I told you in a private email the trouble is with the code in your applet. Probably you did not include a short script that handles ChemAxon licenses.

You can find this script here: http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/help/licensedoc/installToServer.html#applets

You can find further details in the Developers' Guide here:

Cheers,

Janos