read rxn file and display it in applet

User 715e498bfb

28-04-2009 08:32:57

Hi, Everybody

Now, i need to upload  rxn files and display them in web page,  when i get a rxn file, how can i read it and display it in applet in web pages?

Thank you in advance!

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

29-04-2009 07:13:58

Use the "mol" parameter to pass the URL of the chemical structure file to MarvinView for displaying.

The following example demonstrates how to do it.

http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/examples/applets/view/embed.html

MarvinView accepts MDL molfile, RXN file and several other chemical formats: File Formats in Marvin

User 715e498bfb

29-04-2009 07:40:29

Tamas wrote:

Use the "mol" parameter to pass the URL of the chemical structure file to MarvinView for displaying.

The following example demonstrates how to do it.

http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/examples/applets/view/embed.html

MarvinView accepts MDL molfile, RXN file and several other chemical formats: File Formats in Marvin

Hi, Tamas

thanks for your reply, and i have another question about how to parse rxn file to get reactants and products in java code?

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

29-04-2009 08:02:51

The chemaxon.struc.RxnMolecule represents the reactions. You can get reactants and products with the following methods:

RxnMolecule.getReactantCount()

RxnMolecule.getReactant(int)

RxnMolecule.getProductCount()

RxnMolecule.getProduct(int)

The RxnMolecule is part of the Marvin Beans API, you can not access it from the Marvin Applets API. So if you would like to manipulate the molecule programatically, I recommend to do it on server side with the Marvin Beans package.

User 715e498bfb

29-04-2009 08:58:58

Tamas wrote:

The chemaxon.struc.RxnMolecule represents the reactions. You can get reactants and products with the following methods:

RxnMolecule.getReactantCount()

RxnMolecule.getReactant(int)

RxnMolecule.getProductCount()

RxnMolecule.getProduct(int)

The RxnMolecule is part of the Marvin Beans API, you can not access it from the Marvin Applets API. So if you would like to manipulate the molecule programatically, I recommend to do it on server side with the Marvin Beans package.

thanks very much, i will try it.