need help understanding error

User 82b20b535e

24-02-2016 13:51:57

Hi,

Log files has captured exceptions when user has tried to search the structure in the database. Below is the Exception captured in the log file. Does this make any sense based on the error as its hard to tell what the user was doing and i can't even ask user. i am trying to figure out at what time exception could have occurred?

ChemAxon.NET.Base.Exceptions.ChemAxonDotNetException: Cannot create record reader for ChemAxon Marvin Documents / MRV ---> chemaxon.formats.MolFormatException: Cannot create record reader for ChemAxon Marvin Documents / MRV

at chemaxon.formats.MolImporter.importMol(Byte[] b, String opts, String enc)

at chemaxon.formats.MolImporter.importMol(String s, String opts)

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.Chemistry.JChemMoleculeBase.???

?????(Object , Object )

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.Chemistry.JChemMoleculeBase.Load()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.Chemistry.JChemMoleculeBase.Load()

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.Chemistry.JChemMoleculeBase.get_Molecule()

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.Chemistry.JChemMoleculeBase.get_NativeMolecule()

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.DB.JChemBaseSearch.JChemBaseDBSearch.???

??????(Object )

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.DB.JChemBaseSearch.JChemBaseDBSearch.GetSearchResult(JChemMolecule queryMolecule, String tableName, JChemSearchOptions searchOptions)

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.DB.DatabaseHelper.AbstractDatabaseHelper`2.PrefilterTableByMolecule(TBL table, JChemDBFilterEventArgs moleculeFilter, String& additionalConditions, List`1& sqlParameters, List`1& resultId)

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.DB.DatabaseHelper.AbstractDatabaseHelper`2.GetTableData(TBL table, List`1 selectedColumns, JChemDBFilterEventArgs moleculeFilter, IDBConditions conditions)

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.DB.DatabaseHelper.AbstractDatabaseHelper`2.<GetMolecules>d__8.MoveNext()

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.Chemistry.MoleculeDataTableAdapter`1.ConvertToDataTable(IEnumerable`1 molecules, String moleculeColumn)

at ChemAxon.NET.IKVM.ExtensionMethods.MoleculeEnumerableExtensionMethods.ToDataTable[T](IEnumerable`1 molecules, String moleculeColumn)

ChemAxon 2e7d8629fa

24-02-2016 21:21:11

Hi,

Based on this stack trace I think the query structure (what is an MRV) is not correct. There is an IO error what is shown by the chemaxon.formats.MolFormatException. When a JChemMolecule instance (part of the ChemAxon .NET API) needs the underlying (Java-based) molecule object (molecule graph) calls MolImporter to get it from the molecule string (e.g. MRV). So the point of view of .NET API I don't know what can be the problem. Basically it is an IO (MolImporter) issue. Please contact to Marvin Support Team: marvin-gui-support _at_ chemaxon.com.

Best regards,

Gergely

User 82b20b535e

25-02-2016 13:33:31

gkovacs wrote:

Hi,

Based on this stack trace I think the query structure (what is an MRV) is not correct. There is an IO error what is shown by the chemaxon.formats.MolFormatException. When a JChemMolecule instance (part of the ChemAxon .NET API) needs the underlying (Java-based) molecule object (molecule graph) calls MolImporter to get it from the molecule string (e.g. MRV). So the point of view of .NET API I don't know what can be the problem. Basically it is an IO (MolImporter) issue. Please contact to Marvin Support Team: marvin-gui-support _at_ chemaxon.com.

Best regards,

Gergely

Thanks Gergely.